------- Additional Comments From [hidden email] 2005-06-13 20:01 -------
In case it matters, here are few details of my config:
1) I'm testing against "localhost", so the domain name isn't set. (I don't think
this is the problem since I get the cookie for the second request to use, and
don't lose it until the third request I make.)
2) I'm specifically using "SESSION" cookies. My application is setting a session
cookie when I POST a login form, then it sends back a page which causes me to
ask why - it's complicated and part of a legacy application). The secondary
login page uses the session cookie along with 3 more session cookies.
4) It fails even when I'm using the "HTTP Proxy" server setup in the
workbench... I cannot get fully logged into the application I'm testing through
5) The application works fine outside of JMeter. I can see the cookies being set
(I use Firefox, and it pops a prompt for each cookie being set).
6) The application works fine if I use the "tcp_mon" tool in a "proxy" mode as well.
7) I have setup a "thread", followed by HTTP Cookie Manager, then my HTTP
Requests, and a Tree listener. I've also tried it with HTTP Header Manager in
the mix, and I've tried running through the proxy to get all of the requests
setup... None of that works I see the requests popping, but the app reports that
the user is not logged in after the first page POSTs...