Any plan to move JMeter code base to Maven?

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Any plan to move JMeter code base to Maven?

Cam Luc
Hi,

Is there any plan to move to Maven? It's supposed to have better support
across different IDEs (i.e. NetBeans) and depedency management.

Regards,
Cam
pmd
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Any plan to move JMeter code base to Maven?

pmd
Hello,
There is a PR that should be merged after 3.3 release :
- https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/299

Tests are very welcome for nkghtly build (3.3 futur release) and for this
PR.

Regards

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017, Cam Luc <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any plan to move to Maven? It's supposed to have better support
> across different IDEs (i.e. NetBeans) and depedency management.
>
> Regards,
> Cam
>


--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.
pmd
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Any plan to move JMeter code base to Maven?

pmd
Another thing, JMeter artifacts are already available at maven repositories
since few versions now.
So the 'non maven' structure of project only concern JMeter developpers.

Regards

On Wednesday, August 9, 2017, Philippe Mouawad <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hello,
> There is a PR that should be merged after 3.3 release :
> - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/299
>
> Tests are very welcome for nkghtly build (3.3 futur release) and for this
> PR.
>
> Regards
>
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2017, Cam Luc <[hidden email]
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[hidden email]');>> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Is there any plan to move to Maven? It's supposed to have better support
>> across different IDEs (i.e. NetBeans) and depedency management.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Cam
>>
>
>
> --
> Cordialement.
> Philippe Mouawad.
>
>
>
>

--
Cordialement.
Philippe Mouawad.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Any plan to move JMeter code base to Maven?

Cam Luc
Agreed. I can write to the dev mailing list next time.

If have time, I'll look into the PR + nightly builds.

Regards,


On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 5:39 AM, Philippe Mouawad <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Another thing, JMeter artifacts are already available at maven repositories
> since few versions now.
> So the 'non maven' structure of project only concern JMeter developpers.
>
> Regards
>
> On Wednesday, August 9, 2017, Philippe Mouawad <[hidden email]
> >
> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> > There is a PR that should be merged after 3.3 release :
> > - https://github.com/apache/jmeter/pull/299
> >
> > Tests are very welcome for nkghtly build (3.3 futur release) and for this
> > PR.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > On Wednesday, August 9, 2017, Cam Luc <[hidden email]
> > <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','[hidden email]');>> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Is there any plan to move to Maven? It's supposed to have better support
> >> across different IDEs (i.e. NetBeans) and depedency management.
> >>
> >> Regards,
> >> Cam
> >>
> >
> >
> > --
> > Cordialement.
> > Philippe Mouawad.
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> --
> Cordialement.
> Philippe Mouawad.
>